AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New to us Challenger 645C with Reichhardt PSR ISO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

wbfinc
Posted 4/5/2020 14:15 (#8167121)
Subject: New to us Challenger 645C with Reichhardt PSR ISO

Northern Illinois
Hello everyone. We just bought a used 2010 Challenger 645C that had a Reichhardt PSR ISO already installed. We normally run John Deere equipment and only have John Deere precision stuff. Our plan is to use this Challenger on our John Deere planter, using a John Deere receiver with a 2630 screen. We've got the planter hooked up, and the receiver and 2630 installed. The 2630 and receiver booted up like normal, but then we realized that all of the planter information and guidance settings were all showing up on the little Challenger armrest screen, and not the 2630. We can set an AB line on the 2630, but there's no steering wheel option to actually turn on guidance. The little pie chart with the 4 sections isn't even showing on the 2630. I would imagine that the PSR ISO is overriding all of that. There is also no option to select the planter on the 2630. Even though I've got it set as the implement, it's like it's not even hooked up. Everything is being routed through the armrest screen. Are we doing something wrong, or is this what the PSR ISO does? Is there any way to change it? If we can't change it and have to control everything through the armrest, how does mapping work? We normally use Fieldview in tandem with the Deere mapping, will this still work? I've read about the Green Fit interface, if we get one of those will that re-route everything back to the 2630? The tractor came with all of the Reichhardt manuals, but I didn't see anything about running it with Deere precision stuff when I was flipping though it. Thanks in advance for the help, and sorry if these questions are dumb...I consider myself to be fairly technology-competent, but this is beyond me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)