AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid 19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

amfarmer83
Posted 4/5/2020 22:45 (#8168504 - in reply to #8166880)
Subject: RE: Covid 19

Mid TN

Welcome to Ag Talk and I'm glad your and wife are recovering well! First of I don't wish anyone to lose their life from covid 19. But as others have said I feel blessed to be a full time farmer, not have many neighbors and we raise most of our on food. Most people have died from underlying causes instead of covid 19 itself. I'm worried about the long term affect on the economy the sooner the better on workforce get up and rolling but will probably be to little to late. One thing I'm not going to do is live trapped in house and live in terror and I'm more worried about others than myself. You cant compare New York where 11 million plus people live stacked on top of another or any other big city to the rest of the US. If terrorist strike where do you thing it would be New York or any other big city to cause the most lose of life. Couples that have spent their lives together that are in nursing homes cant even be with their loved in their last days and they die alone, spouses not allowed to come in. These people are dying anyway of some underlying cause. To many Politics and news driving fear into panic into everyone. what do you thing our forefathers would thing? Strap up your boots and go to work!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)