AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corona Slowing down?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WJKEIGER
Posted 4/5/2020 14:52 (#8167193 - in reply to #8166587)
Subject: RE: mis-characterization.

nw NC
John,

"Aren't you being a little hypocritical? You are not staying at home. Think other people don't have "important" things to do?"

Sure I have needs to attend to. Others do also. It all boils down to what "essential" is. Do what is essential and nothing more. What I was eluding to in my post was the people who go out with no true essential need, just going "to get out" and not giving a hoot as to whom they come in contact with and taking no safety precautions. (Read my reply to JDSWMO above.) I just this week turned down a request from my veterinarian to host on my farm, an educational service he makes available. It involves foreign trained veterinarians in the USA who are studying in preparation to take the North American Vet License Examination. A foreign vet wanted to drive to North Carolina from another state where they are now living. I said no, not while health directives are in place.

This Corona virus is something for everyone to take seriously. In reading of the numbers of the elderly infected and dying from it, causes me to wonder how and where they were exposed to it. I'm beginning to wonder if the virus is in the air everywhere and in every breath we take. In nursing homes where there have been outbreaks and numerous deaths, how were those exposed? Staff workers bring it in? Visitors? Or virus just in the air?

I had a nasty respiratory tract illness in February with lung and sinus involvement . My mother and sister had it first. I was affected more seriously than they were. I required doctor visit and medications. Doctor told me she had seen several people with it. This past week I spoke with a friend who is a nurse. She said that she knew of several people in her area that had a nasty illness in February. It was not flu but more than common cold. Another friend told me just a few days ago that she had a nasty illness in February also. Makes me wonder if these illnesses could have been corona virus. If so, how did it get here before any was known to be in USA?

When I am at urologist Tuesday I will ask about whether it would be advisable to have test done to see if I could have had corona virus in February.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)