AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corona Slowing down?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JDSWMO
Posted 4/5/2020 14:48 (#8167182 - in reply to #8167156)
Subject: RE: mis-characterization.

JDpastor -

Thank you John. Great post- especially the last line. One of the arguments for letting it run its course quickly is so that the most vulnerable do not have to stay isolated for so long. The longer they have to stay in "their bubble" the more time the virus has to breach that bubble. I do think it has been good to slow this down so our hospitals had time to get ready. The hospitals in our area have done a great job of doing just that. Hopefully others have as well, but now that they are ready we do have options that we did not have a month ago. I am still not convinced that we should open things up completely yet, but I am not going to ignore those that are making suggestions that relaxing some restrictions may save lives in the long run. I am still forming an opinion, but am not willing to say that those that want to relax restrictions are heartless and only interested in money. This is a complex issue and worth discussing in a reasonable manner without being overly judgmental.

I don't think anyone is saying to "open thing up completely", but putting people back to work ( even if just a portion of what they normally do) will be better than setting around worrying.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)