AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shelter in place order, Just wording?.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Galaxie64
Posted 4/5/2020 16:35 (#8167384 - in reply to #8165713)
Subject: RE: Shelter in place order, Just wording?.

WY, OK
woodchuck - 4/5/2020 06:11

I live in that state that's letting it's residents run a-muck because no "shelter in place order".

Did a little research and if you type in "shelter in place order for states", You see the rules and guides are the same as what Iowa is doing now.
I think our Gov. and all people in the state are doing a good job of handling this pandemic.

I do think convenient stores and big box stores should have put limits on number of people in stores at a given time earlier. They are starting now to do that.

We all need to step back and take a deep breath. Our medical people and Government officials are trying to do what they can in un-before seen issue.
Think about the Jewish people in 1940's Germany. We are not facing execution because the church we attend.

Everyone is going to feel the pain from this virus weather you get it or not. From rich to poor, rural or urban the virus doesn't care. I think in few years from now we will become a better country and society, and learn from our mistakes.

Stay safe and keep your head up.
Dave

You are absolutely right it is much closer to 1933 Germany right now, but with that attitude and the help of a lot of others maybe they can get it a lot closer to 1940.

"Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies."
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)