AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Social distancing, Illinois style
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ekeller2
Posted 4/5/2020 09:16 (#8166135 - in reply to #8165654)
Subject: RE: Social distancing, Illinois style

So. IL
Ron (Cen. IL.) - 4/5/2020 06:37

rank - 4/5/2020 00:22

ekeller2 - 4/4/2020 21:59

tooth and nail - 4/4/2020 20:12

ekeller2 - 4/4/2020 18:32

tooth and nail - 4/4/2020 17:12

If you are high risk or afraid - stay home, your fears, don't dictate my freedoms. Unless you only leave your house every 21 days , YOU may be the one spreading it.

I am an essential employee keeping the nations freight moving. I have a letter from my employer that I must travel to and from work. That's all the traveling I'm doing, and don't even want to do that. We have a shelter in place order right now. Are you saying your freedoms go above and beyond state orders? This is about saving lives right now. I could care less about a temporary freedom issue if it's for the good of the country.

The founding fathers were well aware of sickness and death from such. There is no mention in the Constitution - "All of these rights are suspended if someone gets sick."

So in other words, let people die, let you spread it to them, it don't matter, you don't care. I get it, your freedoms are more important.

You said you drive a truck. You of all people must realize the ridiculousness of a 14 day isolation just from crossing a line on a map. You and I are exempt from the isolation rule because we are commercial traffic but the virus infects RV drivers and truck drivers alike. The only thing that makes sense is common sense. Distance. Don’t touch anything. Wash hands.

He didn't say he drove a truck.

He doesn't drive a truck.

I move something slightly bigger than trucks lol. Where did I say I drive a truck? Anyway, my employer says 14 days off if anyone gets it, I'm exempt from nothing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)