AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can an Integra show mapping on a 20/20?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/4/2020 12:39 (#8163786 - in reply to #8163740)
Subject: RE: Can an Integra show mapping on a 20/20?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
So your goal is to have the Integra just do variety mapping while planting or something else at the same time also? The Integra by itself can do variety mapping without any modules. The coverage map would be started/stopped by the screen icon.

If you desire to have this done automatically then a module gets involved. There are various possibilities.

If you want the Integra to do variety mapping but also some other activity such as fertilizer or spray control/monitoring then the Multi-product unlock would be needed. There are lots of combinations.

In rereading your post I get the impression that the Integra is there for another implement and would not be involved with anything but mapping seed varieties while planting, so yes it can make a coverage map of varieties. This would require the use of the screen Icon on each pass to make a perfect map. If you should forget and just leave it ON, it will make a coverage map showing you turn around on the ends which although not the prettiest is probably still useful. You would need to remember to turn it off on the way home or to the next field or your map will show a trail back home.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)