AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So what do you do when it's night and you're hurting?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 3/22/2009 13:11 (#652550 - in reply to #652387)
Subject: RE: So what do you do when it's night and you're hurting?

Mid Michigan
You're basically describing why people in the old days only lived to be about 40 years old before they died from some kind of ailment. You could easily die from getting poked by a thorn without proper medical care. Lots of people don't like going to the doctor even when they have good medical insurance, me included but sometimes you just have to. That is why Dave Ramsey tells people to have 6 months of emergency income. I found out the same thing recently at the dentist. Dental coverage is only about $1500 dollars of coverage per year per person and that amount is scrutinized as to what the procedure is they want to do. I had too much Mountain Dew for about 20 years and have to go and have some work done on a few teeth. Some of the enamel was getting damaged. Some restoration work and also one tooth has to be completely replaced which is an extremely long expensive and painful procedure. I know I could have had a very large new pole barn for what it's going to cost out of pocket expense for me. I've pretty much realized you save your money your whole life so you can spend it all on doctors and dentists when you get old and your body starts to come apart on you! Buy all the fun stuff when you're young. Aroud here I think half the people get thier medical and dental free on medicaid courtesy of the taxpayers. Best prevention is don't get hurt and get rid of the Mountain Dew!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)