AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nursing home
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 4/4/2020 09:03 (#8163237 - in reply to #8162588)
Subject: RE: Nursing home

ESW ND
Not all places are the same. Some are better than others, some are ONLY as good as what their employees are. Some employees don't care, they just do their job. Some care for their patients like they are their own parents/grandparents. Some facilities DON'T like that you treat the patients like human beings. Some patients are terrible to deal with and make the job an almost impossible task. So they then get the "bare minimum" that they are suppose to. Some employees treat their patients worse after a family member(who has been trained and worked in a nursing home)questions the treatment of said patient(my grandmother). Most places seem like a money maker. I never realized how lavishly***** my grandmother lived, before she went into the nursing home. In the home, She was a high roller at $11,500 a month for her room. Hopefully I can pass in my sleep when I get old and not get to a point to having to go to a home. I'd rather go to a home, than to burden someone to try and take care of me, if I'm at a point of very hands on care.

The decisions you made are the ones you made. You can't go back and change them. Just have to deal with them now. No advice to give.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)