AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your mind is a powerful thing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Millhouse
Posted 4/3/2020 10:31 (#8160732 - in reply to #8160628)
Subject: RE: Your mind is a powerful thing

South-central Nebraska
tmrand - 4/3/2020 09:45

I've been saying this all along. I'm not a medical professional............but I am a numbers guy. And these worldwide numbers just aren't very substantial. Some day when history looks back at this I'd like to know how much actual deaths increased during this period. For all I know right now we might have less world wide deaths when looking at November 2019 to present compared to average. Regardless of whether I'm right or not on that last statement..............the number is so small I bet you can't tell it on a graph. Now if this escalates to something similar to the 1918 Spanish Flu..........then obviously I've been foolish in my assumptions. We shall see.

I'm taking this virus very seriously. But, there are statistics showing that overall all cause death totals are way down. Less people on the road, less people committing violent crimes, less other health causes, less stupid accidents resulting in death as more people are not moving about. With that, I'm sure the number one cause of death is or will be CV19 for the short term but just an interesting fact among all of the negative news.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)