AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Amish Wedding Today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sonic
Posted 4/3/2020 03:33 (#8159919 - in reply to #8159735)
Subject: RE: Amish Wedding Today

DLH68 - 4/2/2020 23:12

There was a large Amish wedding that took place in Branch County Michigan today. California Township. Well over 200 people crammed into a house. Vans hauling them in from other areas. They were told not to do it but they ignored all
warnings. No running water, outhouse for everyone to use and the good old tin can hanging from the pitcher pump for everyone to use. They were told to close schools down 2 weeks ago and they did so they were well aware not to gather.
The ignorant people in this country think the Amish have little contact with the English. So look out Fremont Indiana, Angola Indiana, Berne Indiana, Decatur Indiana, New Haven Indiana, and everyone in between. Now they will go to Menards, Dollar General, Aldis, and yes the liquor stores.
So as we struggle through this there are people that just don’t give a crap. Am I scared to get it? No. Am I scared to get it then give it to someone I care about? Yes.
Just remember until this is over if someone you care for is in a hospital or nursing home you probably will not get to say goodbye if there time comes.
The health department and police department was notified yesterday by several people that the wedding was going to take place afakend they still let it happen. Rant over.
fake news
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)