AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Contrary to popular belief - the sky is not falling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JDpastor
Posted 4/2/2020 22:02 (#8159705 - in reply to #8159578)
Subject: RE: Contrary to popular belief - the sky is not falling

tooth and nail - 4/2/2020 21:19

Deaner - 4/2/2020 19:54

Covid 19 seems to be so much more communicable than other viruses we’ve experienced. If it had gone through the country in December and January, many many more would have got it and the hospitals would have been slammed.

Just found out - a guy (ML) we shoot competitions with,
went to China for business in Nov.
him and another buddy (SO) shot a match together shortly after he returned, they are team mates
he (ML) was very sick for a long time after that.
(SO) was in our gun shop, he was sick by mid Dec.
I got sick around mid Jan. my son shortly there after.
The time line sure fits

I can't say you had it, but I can't say you didn't. It baffles me that so many rudely mock those that think they had it as if they are all knowing. Until we have the antibody tests and see consistent accuracy from those tests I see no reason to say that we have not had it- especially when the symptoms match, we test negative for flu or we can trace it back. I am pretty sure I just got over it. We have few cases in our area, but community spread has been documented. I'm not going to mock anyone who says they think they had it. I also realize that just because I was not hospitalized, that it can still be worse for others. My wife went to the doctor, but was not hospitalized. Based on her blood oxygen readings from our home monitor, she probably should have been admitted, but they came back up so she stayed home. I am so thankful she made it through it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)