AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS Agleader - How to add a Nil strip to a prescription?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

htmatt
Posted 4/2/2020 04:16 (#8157710)
Subject: SMS Agleader - How to add a Nil strip to a prescription?

Hi everyone, i've recently downloaded SMS basic (unsure if advanced is required yet), and dived in to play around to see if it has what i need before purchasing. Ive imported fields and data and followed the tutorial on creating a basic prescription map. However, i want to add a Nil strip and a High rate strip in the (three) different managements zones i've created in order to justify the prescription decision following application. At what stage, or where do I go, in order to manually draw out some rectangle zones, and can it be done in basic or is advanced required? I would also like to draw them in using a previous application map if possible where I can see my field run lines and make sure it is in line with them. Any help or tip are appreciated.

EDIT:I can create a block within a zone using the "divide by polygon" tool in the prescription editor, however it would be great to view a previous applied overlay or similar so I can draw the block within the field runlines?

The first photo is where I drew the polygon in the prescription editor, and the second photo is a planting overlay in the map screen overtop of a created prescription. This is how I would like to draw my strip blocks on using the tiles as a reference.

Edited by htmatt 4/2/2020 05:03

(E36B9D3B-11EF-492E-A35C-740A3BCD50E6 (full).jpeg)

(E3262DB6-B1FB-4635-A750-1B7660B0D338 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments E36B9D3B-11EF-492E-A35C-740A3BCD50E6 (full).jpeg (271KB - 119 downloads)
Attachments E3262DB6-B1FB-4635-A750-1B7660B0D338 (full).jpeg (267KB - 131 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)