AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Safer wedding ring alternative
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 4/1/2020 10:31 (#8155967)
Subject: Safer wedding ring alternative

I'm sure you've all seen the pictures of wedding rings tearing your finger off or heard about them causing problems with batteries or welders or whatever. I ignored those concerns for the first 9 years or so of my married life but I did have a few experiences that made me nervous.

A few years ago I finally bought a ring from Groovelife.com. I have heard other reports on here about them but haven't really heard much about how the warranty process works. That is the thing I like most about the Groove rings. They call it their no BS warranty. They will replace it whether it is damaged or lost.

Yes, $30 is quite a bit for a little piece of rubber but it has broken on me twice now and all you have to do is fill out the warranty claim on their website which is a 5 min process. Easiest to do on your smartphone or tablet since they want a picture of your ring. Then you have another one in a couple of days. I just finished the warranty claim yesterday and today they said it had been approved. They did ask for $3 for shipping charges which was fine with me I guess.

Anyway, if you're the type of guy that prefers to continue wearing your ring while farming/ranching and doing mechanic work but you are concerned about the safety of it then I think it's not a bad way to go.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)