AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Welker Farm Youtube Migraine headache
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 4/2/2020 09:50 (#8158168 - in reply to #8155611)
Subject: RE: Welker Farm Youtube Migraine headache

ESW ND
Certain noodles for supper, certain candy after supper (6-7pm) will give me a terrible headache the next morning. High on my hairline. If I have a doughnut of a certain type, with coffee in the morning, it will give me quite a headache. I've gotten protein powder and had that for breakfast, instead of normal breakfast(wasn't real hungry). That would give me an intense headache over my left eyebrow, like you couldn't believe. The worst one so far, was we had gotten a different brand of orange chicken, veggies and rice(box stuff). We had it for supper. The next morning I had a pretty good headache. It carried on through the whole day. By evening it was at it's most intense. I had to lay on the couch for a couple hours. Thought about puking. Between resting, more water and some headache medicine, it had finally went away. We also had a weather front that was moving out. Most times, we have to figure out the answers and what is causing it. Most times we ingest things that you wouldn't think would do any harm but it does. Age has a part in what happens too and how certain things affect you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)