AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Way forward. Ethanol treated like Strategic Energy that it is.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 3/31/2020 12:31 (#8153734 - in reply to #8153650)
Subject: So your saying.. EPA is saying. US Farmer Don't plant corn.

So your saying that the EPA is saying to the US Farmer.. "Don't plant Corn."

Okay... IF that is the message they want to send.. the better give it some thought.. because it's ABOUT to be ACTED upon.. just like How we FLEXED Acres to CORN Last year in order to SAVE the Ethanol Industry.

A week or so ago, Geoff Cooper of the Renewable Fuels Association send out this info:

"Looking at the Impact of Reduced Gasoline & Diesel Demand on 2020 RFS Requirements: Because the annual RVOs under the RFS are percentages, a dramatic increase or decrease in gasoline and diesel consumption can significantly alter the actual absolute volume of renewable fuel required to be blended. The attached two-pager shows a 10% decrease in 2020 gasoline and diesel consumption reduces the actual RFS conventional biofuel requirement in 2020 to 13.5-14.0 (depending on how EPA handles SREs in the wake of the 10th Circuit case)."

And since the current EPA Administrator was a Fossil Fuel Industry lobbyist prior to being assigned to the EPA, rather than a Scientist, I just
don't think we can count on decisions that are good for biofuels to come out of the current EPA?

That doesn't sound like a good policy to me.. but whatever.. the Governor wants us to stay indoors.. maybe I should listen to her.. ??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)