AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Confusing signals.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 3/31/2020 09:05 (#8153299 - in reply to #8153284)
Subject: All hands on deck. (or not?)

Well I thiink the Government has a lot on it's plate right now.. Illegal SRE's not withstanding.. but even in Chaos the rule of law should prevail.

I'll be DAMN MAD if Oil Companies end up picking off defenseless ethanol plants at this critical point.. and I will let Elected officials know how I feel about it.  This is jobs and income to some of us..

That said.  I intend to do my part to help navigate our Country.. people... and others.. including exports to China and elsewhere if needed.

Russia wants to limit Wheat exports.. Meanwhile here in the US.. the so called supplier of last resort.. we have Wheat.. for sale.

Saudi Arabia wants to lower Crude Oil prices.. even though we here in the US.. including my neighbors working in the Oil Patch.. could lose their jobs.. I stand ready to ship Wheat.. Corn.. Ethanol.. ;-) and Whatever else OPEC wants to buy.

As it should be.. 

Maybe this 10% Reduction in Crude from OPEC, Russia and the Texas RR commission will gain traction. it's gonna have to be something like that... idk ???

What does the BACKSIDE of this event look like,...

"Golly wish I would have bought..back in March.. when it was cheap.."

Corn?  Crude?  Wheat?  Interest Rates?  Inputs?

Then again.. 08/09.. went on for a few months..

so.. idk.

We can work the details out later.. but.. there needs to be a plan.. in short.. how are we going to work out the details.. 

Do we NEED to plant corn.. or not?

If they give us a HARD DOWN DAY.. A lot of my neighbors are gonna punt.. kid you not.  Screw this.. focus on sheltering in place like our Governor decreed.. not sure how many of her rulings I broke yesterday.. as well as those who are WORKING along side us.. in defiance of HER ORDER!!

Today is going to be a pivotal day.  What if in a couple weeks.. peak planting season.. and Rural America looks like NYC?  Triage is focusing on what to punt first.. is it corn?

No Ethanol.. no need for Corn.

Edited by JonSCKs 3/31/2020 09:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)