AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fm1000 to beacon
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dogface1SG
Posted 3/30/2020 11:56 (#8151504 - in reply to #8151322)
Subject: RE: Fm1000 to beacon

NW Ohio
Pretty simple. Go to configuration, tap GPS receiver to highlight, tap Diagnostics then in the bottom corner tap AgRemote.

Once in AgRemote tap the right arrow button 3 times to Configuration, tap the down arrow to select it, tap the right arrow till it comes to Port D setup or config, I forget which. Tap the down arrow to select tap the right arrow to move the cursor under I TSIP (Incoming), tap the up or down arrow till it becomes either RTKLNK or CMR. Right arrow to the baud rate and set it to the beacon rate, 38.4 I think.

Depending on your FMX version you might not be able to output NMEA via AgRemote. If you are prior to 9.25 I think, you can change NMEA out here as well. Tap the right arrow till the cursor moves under the O TSIP (outgoing) up or down arrow to NMEA. After making all the changes, tap the enter button to make the changes. Tap your down arrow to NMEA1 and make sure GGA is all caps (turned on) normally is by default.

Tap ESC till you get back to the SV 08 or how ever many sats you are tracking and exit AgRemote with the OK. Connect to the server and you should be good.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)