AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which Omnidirectional Wifi Antennas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/31/2020 06:03 (#8152964 - in reply to #8151831)
Subject: RE: Which Omnidirectional Wifi Antennas?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I'm interested in this as well for the same goal. That is have WiFi from the house more available in the yard and the shop. I realize there are other wired and wireless solutions but I don't want to spend much money as it is not vital.

Just yesterday I got one of those targeted Ads from Wish.com. This listed an Omnidirectional Antenna which would seem to provide this if it works. It is obviously a Chinese product as most of their stuff is. It appears to have a USB connector on it with no other power source.

The price was acceptable as most of their products are. They seem to make up for the low price in handling and shipping charges. I was going to order it as an experiment but backed off when I saw the total price.

I have gotten other items from them and they have been acceptable but either contain no instructions or Chinese English Instructions which are sometimes worse than none. I posted a few days back about deciphering the instructions on a remote relay system that I purchased from them. It actually works fine in its current mode but I want to change the mode. I can not seem to make sense of their instructions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)