AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has the positive tests leveled off?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 3/29/2020 17:19 (#8149668 - in reply to #8149191)
Subject: RE: Has the positive tests leveled off?

Dennis SEND - 3/29/2020 14:46

minn gopher - 3/29/2020 09:22

Some folks not all. Have been hospitalized and returned home and still haven’t got test results back. So they aren’t even counted. Doctors just assuming they have had it.

If someone was hospitalized and have returned home already and still don't have test results must not have been very bad, as the back log for tests is not that long!! Point in case as very few will have a SEVERE case, most will hardly know it they have had it!!

Most people are a bunch of pansies now days run to the doc for every cough and sneeze, in this case unless you are really bad stay the heck home cause the chance of getting it running to the doctor cause you think you might have it are better than if you would have just stayed at home, when I was a kid growing up it had to be REALLY BAD like on your death bed before you went to the ER now people go because they have a hang nail, when I was 6 yrs old I rolled a 3 wheeler and cut my head open, mom said you could see my juggler vein pumping, didn't even call an ambulance (that would have cost more money yet) they hauled me to the doctor to get sowed up in the family car.

Some test results are really taking their time, Daughter in law was home quarantined, due to her coworker getting a test done last Thursday 10 days ago no results yet
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)