AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flour question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

aray63
Posted 3/30/2020 09:02 (#8151185 - in reply to #8147499)
Subject: RE: Flour question

barry county mi
H cotton it would be better if you knew someone that had a grinder to grind some for you to see how it goes. We have old stone mills with sifter on them and we remove some of the brand. Hard red spring is the bread wheat. I'd probably round up some hard red wheat when we first start grinding about 20 years ago I got some hard red spring off of local organic farmer and he'd grown at 4 20 or so years and holy cow it was the best stuff there would be 50 pounds of wheat there would be 2 pound of Brian come over the sifter man that made the best fruit like cakes and everything work good with that far but I lost it didn't grow it for a couple years and run out and I couldn't find any more. Spell to know the grain you may want to try to find in my opinion maybe if there was only one sweet like green spelled someone I'd be using it's such a healthy human product my wife made grape nuts type cereal how to spell and you didn't get that flower or gluten feel after you ate that cereal but then again these are all carbohydrates so far has to watch what he's doing with them good luck to you hi cotton Archie

w
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)