AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Virus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Just saying
Posted 3/29/2020 11:40 (#8148772 - in reply to #8148551)
Subject: RE: Virus

N.W. Ohio
Rolloff - 3/29/2020 11:41

Still came from China just different timeline. Thousands of Chinese move in the Midwest was not identified until it had a name. Now any respiratory problem has to be classified as covid 19 to be safe. Not saying this is not dangerous but many conditions lead to pneumonia. Pneumonia is the after effect of weaken immune system when compromised by a invading organism.

Well, when you say “man up sissy’s” You’re kinda implying that it isn’t very dangerous. Not sure where in the health care industry your family members work? Perhaps where they’re treating Covid19 patients or perhaps not? Idk? But I know my daughter is an RN treating test positive patients, they currently have 8-10 Covid19 patients in their hospital. They are desperately short on PPE equipment, to the point of the 1st night she worked with these patients, she wasn’t even allowed the N95 mask. So I’m a little on the nervous edge about this situation. I’m just hoping all of you that “man up” and end up getting it because of stupidity, go home and nurse yourself back to health, and aren’t the ones that go running to the ER and helping to overwhelm the system!!! Okay, I’m done, end of rant.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)