AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jd 8520 blower issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Luckyluke
Posted 3/27/2020 19:00 (#8144011)
Subject: Jd 8520 blower issue

I had another thread going on this issue but for some reason can’t update it and I really wanted to summarise this issue to try and help others .My main blower fan behind the seat stopped working but when I took it out it worked fine on a battery .there are two wires that come to a resistor driver before the fan. The bigger Red wire carries 12 V constantly while the smaller brown wire number 241 carries 0 to 5 V which is controlled and varies to the Fan speed switch.In my case this all checked out okay indicating that the resistor driver was at fault even though I had been led to believe that when they failed the fan ran flat out. This resistor driver part number RE184724 is an analog part and has been replaced by a digital upgrade kit consisting of a harness and a couple of different looking components part number BRE10184. Thank you to everyone who helped me in my previous thread,hope this saves others a lot of the hazel I went through. Please note all these part numbers are for Australia and not sure if they are the same in other countries.

Edited by Luckyluke 3/27/2020 19:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)