AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nmea out of NAV 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GPSGEORGE
Posted 3/27/2020 08:09 (#8142563)
Subject: nmea out of NAV 2

I have a 2008 guidance ready 275 Magnum with a 372 hooked up to the factory roof harness. This customer also has a TRIMBLE branded NAV II in his possession as well. He’s not interested in doing Accuguide or Hybrid Autopilot or any auto steer at all. He has a stand alone universal harness for his 1240 planter that is installed for his PRO 700 to run his planter. The thing I am trying to do for him is to output NMEA from the 12pin diagnostic connector from the NAV II to get GPS signal into the 9 pin of the universal harness or even into the 9 pin in the back of the PRO 700. Is this even possible? I know that if this tractor was a full blown Accuguide I could configure it to do it right on the PRO 700.The NAV indicator light is flashing and I know the 372 is working correctly because I had it working with a simple power/data cable and was getting GPS into the PRO 700. My main question is if I should be able to configure the NAV II with my EST ( I kind of tried but couldn't get it) to tell it to send NMEA out of the NAV through the 12 pin diag port.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)