AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

US now most cases of virus in world
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 3/26/2020 18:49 (#8141188 - in reply to #8140915)
Subject: RE: US now most cases of virus in world

North Central Illinois
I cannot for the life of me understand why guys on this board (mostly conservatives it seems) get their undies in such a knot every time there is a report about cases in China and the US. I think we can all agree that we really have no idea how many people were tested in China and what their true number infected is. So what! Who cares?!! It seems like you all want to deny that we have a very serious problem here and anytime infected numbers are posted you lose your frigging minds. Yes, we are ramping up testing and obviously that will mean more reported cases. Again, so what?!! The testing if nothing else is showing geographical trends which I find helpful. As one could imagine, big cities are showing up as hot spots and rural areas are more sporadic. It remains to be seen if lower populations and vigilance will help keep it from getting out of control away from cities. We can hope and pray that it does. This isn’t about taking China’s side over our side here in America. This isn’t about the Chinese trying to put anything over the US. This is a global pandemic that has the potential to be much bigger than any of us previously thought. I pray that is not the case. Anyone who thinks this doesn’t have the potential to kill hundreds of thousands of people is living with their head in the sand.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)