AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corona stimulus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 3/26/2020 09:08 (#8139909 - in reply to #8139331)
Subject: RE: We haven't had to sell...........

western iowa,by Denison
Gonna make it - 3/25/2020 23:25

i guess i was raised different than most of you but sitting around pissing and moaning waiting for the government to bail me out just isn't in the cards for me. i really like advice and opinions on agtalk but I'm getting sick of seeing garvo or whoever post or comment every ten minutes whining about the price of fats and posting every day what the bid is. get off your phone or computer and go work man,pour concrete, frame a house, paint a house , sheetrock, landscape, pick up trash, just go work and lose about forty pounds. I'm ranting because agtalk used to be worth while but now its just a bunch of salliys posting about the packers price gouging and others posting about mud. its always muddy in the spring turn bulls july 20 ,like poverty acres said "shoulder shrug" . alright let me hear it feeders and guys from missouri

Yup its old Garvo writing down the packers break even-its a free report-its reality-and I'm on the government tit as 4jfarms pointed out-I don't have a drone to pass my time-otherwise I could go film some fancy stuff and put it on facebook.
we like to calve in May and June-that's when we are planting also-lot of those June calves be as big as the March ones
being 60 I have slowed down-
You the guy that was doing all the complanin about prevented plant? Thought it was post after post or do I have you crossed up with another unfair poster>?
Never once have I seen any helpful post's from your farm about how you built something-fixed a banded bull or how you got those sick calves healthy that were in pen 9.
One more thing-until you have been overweight and work on that problem of being overweight you have no idea-how hard it is to lose that weight-you can slam me all you want-but I draw the line when people pick on overweight people!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)