AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carbs and fats together = bad - - eat meat protein
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/25/2020 08:38 (#8137207 - in reply to #8137183)
Subject: RE: Carbs and fats together = bad - - eat meat protein

Pittsburg, Kansas

Great!

Just remember I am not a doctor and do not give advice. I try mostly to link articles I think might be informational and can relate my personal experience.

Sounds like you were mindful of your sugar levels and the need to adjust medication, either insulin OR pills. Very important to avoid hypoglycemia.

Thank you for the kind words. It has been one of those journeys for me that makes me think "wow, what if I would have known this 20 years ago?!" That makes me want for other people who are struggling don't have to wait as long as I did. Many people do not want to hear it and that is ok. Everyone chooses their own path, as it should be. But for the ones who have been looking to solve their problems the information is out there but is simply not promoted by the current medical/dietetic/pharmacy industry. No money to be made by simply changing the diet and I think even news sources don't want to alienate their advertisers so articles that might be counter to advertisers desires are discouraged. Lots of money to be made treating symptoms, none to be made from a diet change. The diet change treats the root cause of many metabolic diseases, rather that treating the symptoms.

John

Edited by John Burns 3/25/2020 09:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)