AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok, I Need an Opinion Please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 3/23/2020 10:02 (#8131636 - in reply to #8129143)
Subject: RE: Ok, I Made a Decision

East of Broken Bow
You have chosen wisely.
I would have said the white/gold, but as my wife often points out to me, I am not only a man with no fashion sense, I am also mostly color blind. So the rule of thumb around here, is when she asks me what color of shoes/clothing she should get, I think about it a while, offer my suggestion, and then she gets the other one.

At first, I was a bit offended, but after debating about whether to get the blue or gray sweater, and she bought the gray one, and we walked outside with it, I realized it wasn't at all gray (somehow, direct sunlight allows me to 'see' colors I otherwise can't). Anyway, we both had a good laugh at my total cluelessness when it comes to choosing colors, and there are no longer any hurt feelings, as we now have an arrangement. If she gets the one I picked, she decides what's for dinner, if she gets the other one, I get to choose. Don't tell her, but sometimes I pick the ugly one on purpose, if I'm hungry for something in particular.

Edit to add, Fry, this is a bad time to play matchmaker. I know someone who another guy thought was single for too long, and got them set up. Long story short, they really started getting along good, but due to social distancing, can't see each other for who knows how long. Maybe wait until the CV thing blows over, unless you are trying to match a farmer to a tractor. That's probably still OK.

Edited by HuskerJ 3/23/2020 10:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)