AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Rideharley
Posted 3/20/2020 12:57 (#8122492 - in reply to #8121762)
Subject: Keto list

Keto is very simple. A meter will help understand what is going on with your body. I ask my phone if something is keto friendly that gives me a start.
Now the secret No Sugar!! N0 Starch!! Following those two things will get you 90 percent on keto and lose 90 percent of the food you can eat. Almost all prefabricated food have them. So you have to learn to cook and not live out of a box.
After a while you will learn the basics of what is going to work and what is not. Keeping carbs low is going to help or speed up weight lose.
Vegetables above ground is best and below ground can be eaten but small amounts. Meat and eggs will become a big part of your diet. Animal fats become important and will make the food taste good. Basically any white or can make flour is not in the diet.
After 18 months because I reached my body index athletic I am intaking a little higher carbs to enjoy more foods. I love good food but I’ve learned that to stay in my healthy weight I need to watch what I eat.
Here are some information to think on. Fat people prone to be diabetic. Fat people have a higher increase in heart problems. If your tractor car or truck is not running it’s best you get rid of it and try to find better.

Edited by Rideharley 3/20/2020 14:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)