AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

broadcasting meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

BOGTROTTER
Posted 3/20/2020 09:29 (#8121764 - in reply to #8121384)
Subject: RE: broadcasting meeting

Kingston,Mi
I attend a series of webinars each year where the presentations are on Zoom. Seems to work well with questions typed into a chat box then read by the moderator or the presenter has access to them. This application is the second that Michigan State University has used for this series of webinars in the 6 or so years that I have followed them.

Edit: I was ask if I wanted to participate in a call in from Beck's for a presentation on B.A.S.F. fungicides, it wasn't organized as well. It was available as a webinar on the computer but I didn't receive that info until after the presentation. My portable phone (accepting cell phone signal) timed out near the end of the presentation. It was on some platform similar to Zoom since thy fielded and responded to comments from the audience, viewing it on the computer would have better since they kept referencing certain resources which I believed to be in a information package they referenced as being delivered by FedEx ( may have misunderstood that portion of the initial call) when they actually were talking about slides from the presentation.

Edited by BOGTROTTER 3/20/2020 09:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)