AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

raven adapter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmboy87
Posted 3/19/2020 20:11 (#8120406 - in reply to #8117886)
Subject: RE: Raven adapter

IL
Thanks to all of you for spelling this all out for me! This is a new to me pull type which i have just tried to piece together a system through used parts which has led me to this setup. I also like having the option of going back to the Raven if the AL becomes too complicated for my father, as I am usually planting. He does very well for the technology not being his thing and I am lucky for that. Maybe if things go well with it this year I will look into the other harness next year.

I currently have the aux and liquid module in a weatherproof case I got at harbor freight mounted on the back of the tractor. Goal is to be able to grab it and move it between 2 tractors. I have some extra harnesses I could work with but I would need to modify the ends for things to match up. This is my first AL setup that is more then just for Autosteer ( currently run 3 other setups), and first setup of an implement so I am mudding through it.

Now that I know the raven still needs power I'm hoping I can just run a dedicated power source to the back of the tractor and have it quick disconnect from the harness to swap to a different tractor.

Once again thank you all for the help, this is one of the more detailed responses I have recieved and it defintely made the difference!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)