AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dont you wish---- RANT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 3/18/2020 13:49 (#8116052)
Subject: Dont you wish---- RANT

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
We had a platform to get out to the masses that we as the American rancher / farmer feeder are being offered over twenty % less then we were when the meat counter was full ! and that the Pac was ramping up for weekend kills ! they have no idea that we are loosing money at historic rates as the Packer fleeces the public with higher prices at the same time scalping the producer for all it can ! They probably think we are making money hand over fist ! I believe the American beef producer would have been willing if not compelled to accept prices at pre outbreak levels, Would we have taken a rise in the market at first because of a demand increase "yes" but would we have been willing to freeze prices if the good of the country would have dictated it ? the answer is YES I am sure most on here would of because that is the type of people we are. I hope the truth gets out there, I hope the Pac is revealed for who and what they are ! I sure as heck hope the pac isn't asked by the federal government to hold prices at some point and look like the good guys in all of this !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)