AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NCBA... Get a rope!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

IL cow man
Posted 3/17/2020 18:13 (#8113502 - in reply to #8113445)
Subject: RE: NCBA... Get a rope!!!

Buffalo IL
Look where a big part of the market population lives. New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Vegas, etc. That's a lot of consumers with out grills. You go to the parks to grill especially if you are in apartments and high rises. beef is competing against chicken more so than pork. Also, if you want to increase consumption of beef you need people fixing it more than one meal a week and fast food burgers. We have the whole rest of the animal to sell.
Yes, I'm a member . I do need to send my dues for this year. I don't seem to get notices of the meetings. Oh, I don't Facebook so I don't see notices from there. Most local members are either purebred guys or show cattle people. Nice people but they have their own cliche.

When you are in sales and want to sell more, Sales is a number game. The more you contact the more chance of selling something. Depends on what your selling it could be 1 out 10 or 1 out 100 or 1 out of 1000. even in 1 out of 10 if you only contact 5 people you probably aren't going to get lucky enough to get the 1 by accident.

Edited by IL cow man 3/17/2020 18:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)