AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NCBA... Get a rope!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Farmingismyhobby
Posted 3/17/2020 14:27 (#8113035)
Subject: NCBA... Get a rope!!!

SWMN
Hello, I'm writing to you today as a concerned beef producer and current member of the NCBA. These are some terrible times as I'm sure you agree. I, as well as many other producers, am looking for some clarity on what the NCBA is planning on doing to make sure they are behind their producers through these tough times. Since the outbreak of this virus, I have heard NOTHING from the NCBA! We, as producers are getting absolutely taken advantage of from the packers! On Monday the 16th of March boxes were up $14.00/hwt and yet how is it that we as producers see not a single dime of this?! Cash cattle were actually down again on March 16th. There are lot of producers that I've talked with that are losing or have lost all trust in the NCBA. As many producers fight for survival, the pockets of the packers are over over flowing with profits! I'm really starting to wonder just how much money does Tyson and JBS stuff in our national association to keep quiet so they can rape us repeatedly. Its a matter of time when Tyson announces that their Dakota City plant will have employees that tested positive and that'll be worth $10.00/hwt in their favor. The USDA is no better as I heard Sonny Perdue being questioned by I believe Jon Tester about this situation and Sonny stated they were still investigating the Holcomb fire! WTF?! The NCBA and USDA need to get their priorities straight and start doing their job otherwise the outcome will be that the memberships will erode knowing that our national association chooses to stand aside and continue to let this sort of collusion to continue. I'm not sure if you were the right person to send this letter to so if not I'd appreciate it if you'd send it to whoever is to take producers comments and concerns. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)