AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Worried... about those around me
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

sand85
Posted 3/16/2020 00:43 (#8108729 - in reply to #8108158)
Subject: RE: Worried... about those around me

C IL
Minus the kid, I definitely get the pressure from the spouse regarding being at home.

My wife loves to travel, can’t sit still, needs things to do. We’ve been sick off and on for the past two months and haven’t been out much already, and I’m already seeing some signs that she is cracking a bit under the thought of de facto confinement for the next month.

Sunshine would help a lot.

We are planning some house/yard projects (edging flower beds, redoing the shutters, etc). Would be a good time to repaint a bedroom or something if we needed it.

We are planning to check out some local outdoor trails that have been on the list.

I have been using FaceTime to call some friends and draw her into the conversation. We all gotta stick together under this.

I started playing the piano again and I noticed she sat down a couple times to play herself. Music, I think, is a good general choice to elevate mood.

Made a tentative pact with a buddy to get together once a week for a spaghetti night, might fall apart and may not be all that advisable, it’s still developing.

Thinking about setting up virtual card game. Kids are probably ahead of us on this in terms of video chat during games.

Thinking about breaking out the Wii. We inherited one but i would have to find it and see if it came with any games.

I am definitely open to some other ideas. I will probably work from home on paperwork or work some shorter days coming up, where possible.

I will also add, at some point I will probably need to roll out the idea of a planned future trip. Having something to which to look forward always seems to help her.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)