AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

robaer1...I have to ask
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 3/22/2009 03:20 (#652242 - in reply to #652222)
Subject: RE: robaer1...I have to ask

Kansas
Robaer.............Ya just ain't no fool. Give yourself a lil credit here ok? The drugs comment was merely a rib poking bit of fun at ya because it seems you talk in riddles. Noone is gonna rib you for being poor. Many a doo dah moments mentioned on here and noone is immune from catching hell for those.

But you beat around the bush.

I figure if I made an easy target you'd aim and shoot.

see how damn confusing this crap can be when it goes on and on and on?

The way you write/type on here, your usage of the term................"aka"..................looks like an abbreviation for some wordings that are damn opposite of what anyone else has seemed to learn they stood for.

BTW: By the way
BTO: Big time opertator.
PB: Plowboy

............and where I went to school, the abbreviation "aka" meant "also known as". If a fella is to try and use that application in your writings it makes about as much sense as listening to my year old grandson tell a story. It means alot to him but I can't make heads or tails of the lip blippering even with his finger pointing tutorials most times.

now perhaps your just using "aka" as a word no different then "bleh" or "ack" or who knows..........

Which is the entire point of this thread.

It is a black and white question. All it requires is a black and white answer. No need to talk in riddles. No need to give background education notice or financial information.

In otherwords dear nat member.

What the hell does "aka" mean or stand for? For Gods sakes, point me to a website if nothing else if this is an abbreviation for some damn pig latin.

It only helps you to help others understand. It's one thing to be dumb. It's another thing to be content about it and brag about it.

Any questions?

And I sure as hell don't mean to be .............well..........mean. But I don't think your as uneducated as you act. If your merely trying to aggravate, your getting the job done. LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)