AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So do people starve at home....??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

kstate90
Posted 3/14/2020 11:19 (#8103835 - in reply to #8103187)
Subject: RE: a teacher-at school I talked to-lunch-breakfast

North Central Kansas
They are working on that scenario Garvo. They will make sure this is taken care of. Going forward all segments of our society will have to have pandemic policies that address these situations. The industry I work in was mandated to have a Pandemic Policy for influenza in 2005. I wrote the original policy based upon a template and guidance from our regulator. Each year we have to dust it off and update it and hold a training on it. It got real on Wednesday when we had to actually implement it when the WHO changed it to Pandemic. There are a series of triggers. We have already passed some of them.

Friend of mine works for an electric company. We were discussing this last night. They are closing offices and all meetings online. Everyone stays in their area unless needed.

Friend of mine lives in Barcelona Spain. She started a 15 day mandatory lockdown. 60,000 on lockdown as of this morning more to follow. Imagine locking down a city or state in the US. Countries in the EU are closing their borders to non citizens.

Edited by kstate90 3/14/2020 11:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)