AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can InCommand 1200 work with two Application Rate Modules
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 3/13/2020 13:40 (#8101731 - in reply to #8101489)
Subject: RE: Can InCommand 1200 work with two Application Rate Modules

East Central, Nebraska
so I am not sure where I was told this or read it. maybe it was something you had said or passed on previously but I know that I have seen where each (app rate) module very strictly can only do one thing at a time. now obviously if you add one it changes things a bit. I am skeptical it will work but on the flip side if each is assigned to a specific task then why not.

interesting you mention it because I am working on a personal project of my own where I want to use two liquid product modules. I am certain this is possible but just like your project I am not sure I remember a circumstance in the setup that would let me differentiate between the two modules, how to choose what each one is assigned to. much like you will run into in your situation.

I know that the agleader system recognizes modules that may appear identical with an address/serial number of some sort because I have hooked up different implements and chose the wrong profile and got an error that a particular product module serial number did not match the configuration.

Edited by caseihfarmer 3/13/2020 13:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)