AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hefty?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Cuffawa Creek
Posted 3/13/2020 20:39 (#8102652 - in reply to #8096333)
Subject: RE: Hefty?

NorthWest Mississippi
I really enjoy the Hefty TV shows and their radio program.I have learned a lot from listening to them.I also realize that they run a business and that the purpose of that business is for them to make money.I have no idea how many employees they utilize on their farm,not counting other ventures,just the farm. I farm the same acres as they do with me and 4 men,none of them,nor me are tech savvy,only three of them can operate machinery.We also run 200 head cow/ calf herd,cut 300 acres of Tifton 44 3 times a year. They have great info but I cannot do what they do with my limited resources.I do utilize what info that I get from them that I can implement in my operation though and it has paid dividends.I appreciate what they do and wish them well.If I were thirty years younger I would try to replicate what they do but focus on the Southeastern U.S. instead of the Midwest.VERRYYY DIFFERENT. Soil CEC of 5 instead of 20-30.I did not even know what soil CEC was before following them.I am grateful for all they do.

Edited by Cuffawa Creek 3/13/2020 20:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)