AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Digifarm beacon Lance's app
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 3/9/2020 15:02 (#8091989 - in reply to #8091962)
Subject: RE: Digifarm beacon Lance's app

East Central, Nebraska
so there is some tricks required to this. it will never show as connected but will show as paired. as long as you can select the beacon in the Bluetooth device menu of the app you should be in business. also make sure you ordered the correct beacon. they look identical but are pinned different. should say fmx on it. if it says 372 it is pinned wrong and will require an adaptor cable. also since I have more details. I would just shut the output off on the 750 and use the android position, that will eliminate your problem as long as the device your using has built in gps, which typically if it has cellular it has gps. so instead of taking gps out of the 750 and sending corrections to it, you will be using the android location and only sending correction to the 750. some trimble ports are unable to export nmea anyhow. this method eliminates that problem. now if your using a "free" android tablet then your probably asking for it anyways and just plan on it never working.

also I am sorry I have to ask this but you would not believe how many people would say no, are you outside in an open area when your trying it and are you sure your unlocked to rtk?

edit: also as stated above use 38,400 as baud rate. you don't state weather your running digifarm or cutting a corner but their could be some different setup issues when trying to use a non digifarm network with a beacon. is it possible probably, is it a pain getting there? probably.

Edited by caseihfarmer 3/9/2020 15:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)