AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Security system
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Nor-C-Ore-Drylander
Posted 3/10/2020 12:01 (#8093811 - in reply to #8084537)
Subject: RE: Security system

North Central Oregon
Look into the options from Reolink. Where I have power I use the 511w cameras. Where I have WiFi but no power close, I use their Argus2 with solar chargers. You can install 64gb MicroSD cards in them and have several days worth of event recording. You can access the recorded clips from the reolink app or physically pull the card. The Argus2’s are nice in that they also have an alarm that though not real loud definitely gets people’s attention when they are in areas they shouldn’t be. All can be monitored and viewed remotely through the reolink app. I get notices on my phone whenever a camera is activated. I can monitor the cameras at any time. I have cameras at my house, farm lot, my moms house, a building that people like to break into and “explore” in town. All viewed through the reolink app. They are very easy to set up as well. Been running the Argus2’s and the 511w’s for just over a year with no hardware problems. Argus 2 with solar panel can be purchased for less than $100, The 511w is a 5 megapixel with a 4x optical zoom...also less than $100. I have purchased all of mine off of ebay.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)