AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting video about exercising and muscle growth
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/4/2020 08:27 (#8081435 - in reply to #8081176)
Subject: RE: more on lean muscle mass

Well breakfast was a bit different than I expected. I have to admit that I really didn’t feel as hungry as usual when I cooked my bacon and eggs for breakfast which surprised me a bit but I was determined to break my fast. I’m trying to “rearrange” my weight more so than lose very much so I wanted to consume some protein and energy to replace what I had just spent. I figure the few pounds that I do want to lose will keep slowly coming off anyways if I stick to a healthier low carb diet.

I guess that does fit in with what one of the docs in a video said about your hunger being reduced after a high intensity workout. I’m sure it fits in with the idea of not being as hungry when the body is burning fat as well. I normally gobble down my bacon and eggs and enjoy every bite but this time I had to force down the last 1/2 of my meal. I really felt like leaving it. That’s not at all what I expected.

Thanks again to you, John, and to all the rest of you also who have posted about these diet topics. It has to be one of the most interesting topics I’ve ever come across. It is both amazing and a bit disheartening to think that it’s possible that so many of us may have spent a good deal of our lives trying and failing in our health improvement endeavours not because of our lack of desire or commitment like many of us were led to believe but because we, as well as our medical professionals, didn’t actually know and understand how the body truly functions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)