AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you don't like sardines..............
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/29/2020 11:09 (#8073261 - in reply to #8073195)
Subject: importance of Omega 3 oils

Pittsburg, Kansas
Thomas DeLauer has some really good videos. He is very scientific and reads tons of research papers and translates them into language I can unerstand.

On the down side, to support himself he does have products and has sponsors. So I think a person needs to keep that in mind when viewing his channel. On the other hand I have never felt he promoted a product he did not believe in or at the expense of correct science.

I will also say as a negative that he is very goal and specifics orientated. He is not relaxed on the diet. For a person that wants a more relaxed easier to follow theme I would suggest Dr Eric Westman or Dr Steve Phinney for their guru's. That caveat said, I listen to a lot of DeLauer's videos because he stays up on the current science. Even if there are things that I find conflicting from other doctors, I always like to hear his opinion because he always explains his reasoning behind his recomendations.

This is a great one that relates some of the most recent research on the paleo version of a ketogenic diet and the importance of Omega 3 oils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9XHTy1JnPA

John

Edited by John Burns 2/29/2020 11:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)