AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Back in the day of higher carbs............
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

agfarms
Posted 2/25/2020 14:28 (#8064883 - in reply to #8063124)
Subject: RE: Back in the day of higher carbs............

NWPA
SDFarmboy - 2/24/2020 17:52

John Burns - 2/24/2020 10:09 Back when I ate carbs regularly, and injected insulin in appropriate amounts to handle the carbs, the lunch pictured below just would not have cut it. Either in what it is but also the rather small amount. But now that I eat a large supper comprised mostly of animal protein and fat, it takes much less to sustain me through the day. In fact right now on Tuesdays and Thursdays I eat nothing for breakfast or lunch and only eat supper. Today I had 3 eggs and a chaffle for breakfast and this is my lunch. Sardines in olive oil (I eat the juice with the fish) and pork rinds. This is completely satisfying for lunch. Funny thing is, I am actually a little more hungry for lunch on the mornings I eat eggs than on my fasting days where I eat nothing at all. It is like when I do eat breakfast, my body is also expecting lunch. John

John:  I am worried about you and your health, you must be the only person on earth eating this combo like you mention.

I just hope others watching don't follow you down the rathole to decline.

You are joking right.... John isn't the only one doing this at all and I imagine he will be fine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)