AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

low carb meal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/16/2020 14:52 (#8045611 - in reply to #8045345)
Subject: motorcycles

Pittsburg, Kansas
Thanks!

The little Dash irons are perfect for a single person or a couple. we brought one with us in the suitcase and use it here daily.

My wife now rides a CanAm Spyder. She actually has a brand new blue one at home with 100 miles on it. Bought it at end of last season when they were clearing them out and my daughter bought her 17,000 mile red one so we three can ride together.

I usually ride a Goldwing on long trips (Yamaha cruiser 950 around locally) but two summers ago we rode her Spyder to Regina, Sk for a farm show, across Canada through Banff and Glacier Park, down into Seattle to visit friends, down the coast into California, to Sequoia park and Yosemite, to the north rim of Grand Canyon and then home. I think around 12,000 miles total with both of us on the 3 wheeler. It worked good. She loves it because she can pack it heavy for trips and not worry about tipping it over and she is not afraid to take riders (daughter rode behind her quite a bit) with it where she was with the 2 wheelers (she has ridden to Alaska and back, 12,000 mile trip, on 650 Yamaha so no stranger to riding a conventional motorcycle). Before the Spyder she rode a Yamaha VStar 1300.

When she had her first knee done, knowing she would be off the motorcycle for a while, I surprised her with the new CanAm Spyder. She absolutely loves it. Takes it to get groceries any time weather permits. Anyone could ride one. Basically like riding a high speed 4 wheeler. Paddle shift, single foot brake, steers like a 4 wheeler. Nice riding. I still prefer 2 wheels, but when I get too old for them, will probably get one for me.

John

Edited by John Burns 2/16/2020 15:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)