AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not Again! Is This the Ultimate for Dummies Nutrition Video?- 14 Minutes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Curious
Posted 2/6/2020 06:12 (#8024321)
Subject: Not Again! Is This the Ultimate for Dummies Nutrition Video?- 14 Minutes

NW IA
This has been hanging around in my click-bait since day one of chasing links in Mr. Burns health posts.

I ignored it because of the source. Figured being from CBS it would be the "balanced" mantra chanted over again. And, frankly, you get drowned in information and don't know where to follow after awhile.

Oh well, 14 minutes before chores fit this morning so...

"Is Sugar Toxic?" YouTube. CBS News. Just look and don't waste your time reading my comments.

If some kind soul could provide a link, Thank You, I have to figure this out.

Have to load cattle so for now- The study by Kimber Stanhope is remarkable in light of the carping that goes on in some comment sections, Such as, "Its only epidemiology, there was no control, the subjects were too diverse...." and on and on. Weeks of control in lock-down. Would be interesting to see where it went.

Big ? from the Stanhope study, looks like she went looking for blood sugar and found heart disease?

Gotta go, but please take a look, and I will add a particular request for the long-suffering Mr. Burns opinion.

Thanks

There is a bit of a surprise, or maybe not. The corporate sponsor of the resources Dr Gupta provides at the end.

Edit. Thought it was also interesting how old this clip is.

Edited by Curious 2/6/2020 06:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)