AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody have remedy’s for stiffness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/5/2020 13:21 (#8023089 - in reply to #8022994)
Subject: not liking sardines

Pittsburg, Kansas
The funny thing is, I was the same way with sardines. As a kid, my mom liked them and they were revolting to me. As I got older did not acquire a taste for them. Last year about this time was watching videos and learning about Omega 3's and decided to try some. Wife and I split a tin for lunch out on a beach along with some other stuff. We ate them but neither enjoyed them. The kind we had were in water.

Then I don't know........well I do know why we tried them again this year. We did not bring fish oil supplements with us (too heavy for 3 months worth) so got the idea to try the sardines again. Got some better quality ones this time in olive oil. They were not so bad. So we got some more and kind of went on a quest of trying different brands, cheap ones and expensive. Ended up acquiring a taste for them and settled on a reasonably priced brand in olive oil. Now we both actually look forward to them.

My taste buds have changed significantly since getting off the sugar/carb train. I'm liking a lot of things I did not like before.

At our age, eat meat to maintain lean body mass and for muscle repair. Since changing diet, I hardly ever get sore muscles and if I do not very bad and they last no time.

John

Edited by John Burns 2/5/2020 13:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)