AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody have remedy’s for stiffness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/2/2020 11:34 (#8016460 - in reply to #8016189)
Subject: I'm 65

Pittsburg, Kansas
For me cutting out the sugar and the starchy and highly processed carbohydrates did the trick (highly processed carbohydrates turn into sugar almost as fast as eating table sugar). I also cut way back on vegetable oils so that could have also been a factor, but I believe it was the sugar and carbs.

Doesn't cost anything to try it. For me I felt improvement in my knees in one week of partial change (just reducing a lot of the stuff). Two weeks, with the second week being no sugar and very low green vegetable only for the carbs the pain was mostly out of my knees and my back was doing better. A full month and all the pain in both knees, back and arthritis in fingers all gone.

I have stayed on the low carb diet for a year now and have had no pain other than a couple minor headaches. No longer take any pain medication whereas I used to take it 3-4 times a day.

I eat plenty of protein in the way of meat and eggs (eat a ton of bacon) and only non-starchy vegetables that grow above ground. Eat lots of fat and oils like coconut oil and olive oil.

That took care of my joint pain problems.

Others results may vary.

John

Edited by John Burns 2/2/2020 12:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)