AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snake diet update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 2/9/2020 12:30 (#8031063 - in reply to #8016084)
Subject: RE: Snake diet update

nebraska

dpilot83 - 2/2/2020 07:05 How has your blood sugar been doing? I don’t know if you have read the longest fast record where the guy fasted 382 days. https://www.diabetes.co.uk/blog/2018/02/story-angus-barbieri-went-38... Only had a bowel movement once every 40 to 50 days. For the last 8 months his glucose levels were around 36 (I did the conversion, the article actually says 2 mmol/l). So if your body is truly deep in ketosis and if you feel good, I would imagine the blood sugar in your other thread may be alright. That being said, to me, once you’re in the 50’s, that’s totally out of my comfort range. I hope you’re being very careful. One thing that would concern me on the diet you are on is making up for nutrient loss. Vitamins, salt, potassium, so on. I would have a hard time knowing how much I should take of lots of different stuff to keep myself from getting deficient on something. You’re doing a diet that is pretty far out of the realm of normal. A lot of things we take for granted really doesn’t apply to what you’re doing. If I were you I would be tempted to get your blood drawn once every 2 weeks while you are doing this and look at the results and make sure you aren’t seriously deficient in something you’re overlooking.
You're saying "normal diet?" Isn't the normal American diet is  what got obesity here in the first place?  I'd like you to explain what is normal. Not from some doctor who took 4 weeks of nutrition study. They only tell you what they have been taught . Mainly by drug companies. If ag would balance the soil, then dr's would study nutrition we'd be talking about the super bowl and not the obesity epidemic  here in America. Do some research from Dr, Dave Asprey. Read his book. Eat high fats, and drop the carbs to a minimum. GET OFF THE STATINS! THE METFORMINS!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)