AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My one year update to ketogenic diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/5/2020 06:34 (#8022339 - in reply to #8019018)
Subject: Butter Bob Briggs

Pittsburg, Kansas
Looks like 2016 was when he recorded his last videos.

http://www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/

He was one of my wifes favorites when we started down this road last February. I had started watching him at some earlier time and blew him off. Watched only a little bit of "Butter makes your pants fall off" video and moved on to something else. This was probably December 2018 or maybe January 2019. Then maybe a month later when my wife got interested in watching videos with me she had run across Butter Bob and says, hey watch this. This guy is great!

So I revisited the guy I blew off, and turns out he knew what he was talking about and understood and communicated it well. In the month or two interim I had learned enough about the diet that everything he was saying was spot on.

He is one of these non-doctor guys that tried the diet and it worked. Then he set out on a mission to find out WHY it worked and then made a series of informational videos that accurately portray the research behind why it works and explained it in laymans terms where ordinary mortals could understand it. That is why my wife liked him. He explained it in plain language, yet it was based on research rather than just opinion. I lean more toward the technical explanations because I enjoy learning the science behind it.

John

Edited by John Burns 2/5/2020 06:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)